Over 100 Million views world-wide
in over 233 Nations and Territories
Google translation in over 100 languages

EVERY DAY ACTS OF PEACE
EVERY PICTURE TELLS A STORY

Home is where the heart is,
a camera is an artist's heart -
every shutter-click is a heart beat.

Saturday, June 24, 2017

Photographs: 'Six Legged Miniature Horse with Antennae on an Adventure'









"Goodbye!"

"Six Legged Miniature Horse with Antennae on An Adventure" (series)
by Karin Lisa Atkinson
Location: Venice Beach, Los Angeles, California,
Camera: Nikon D3100 35mm lens
Conditions: Natural light, Spring, Sunset, Wind, no flash, no tripod
Story: Photos taken over one hour

"Here, there's no music here 
I'm lost in streams of sound 
Here, am I nowhere now? 
No plan 
 Wherever I may go 
Just where 
Just there 
I am 

 All of the things that are my life 
My desires, my beliefs, my moods 
Here is my place without a plan 

 All the things that are my life 
My my moods, my beliefs, my desires, me alone 
Nothing to regret 
This is no place, but here I am 
This is not quite yet" 

Excerpt quote from his song "No Plan"